Monday, June 8, 2009

DONT NEED NO!

Jerkin.

Alright. I'm bout hit the countryside for a week stayin internet-less. Not that a weeks notable abcense would ever be a suprise (or noticed) for good ole love.. But I still feel like leaving off with a banger. I'm leaving like right now so no time for googling these chicks, I'll just let yall know this is some more jerkin shit, I think, they never actually say jerk but sounds all the same. And it'll definitely be on any possible future jerkin or whatever comp.

Yess.


Side-note. I'm pretty sure listening to this rather makes me a low-life then a feminist. But still, it's like the peak of female separation from the male hierarchy ruling the world, like
DONT NEED NO N****A!

2 comments:

徵信情感小屋 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.