Thursday, November 26, 2009

ROACH GIGZ. BITCH I GO.

My Girl Look Better from Aris Jerome on Vimeo.



B.I.G. (Bitch I Go) has been one of the biggest prospects as future quality rap music makers for me since I first heard their, actually since I realized B.I.G. stands for Bitch I Go, and since I first heard On Arrythang 15-40 months ago. After that, I heard Mango which led me to start eating mango like once every two months instead of once every two years. That's how much I liked the song. Also I started talking about 'going mango', no one really picked up, too many people dislike language, same crowd who I never thought could be interested in teenager rap about fruit. That's probaly why I never got around to posting anything about them, that and tha fact that I gave a fuck about posting at all for some time around then, 15-35 months ago.

Bitch I Go - On Arrythang

Bitch I Go - Mango

Anyhoo, Mr Wheeler, a supposedly real person with a twitter account hit me up on twitter with these two videos. They're from B.I.G. group member Roach Gigz solo mixtape Buckets & Booty Calls. So that's the purpose of this post. He also had a mixtape out right before last years christmas, which was even doper than the Bucket tape.. The other B.I.G. member is eithter Rappin 4 Tay's son or daughter, I mostly read everywhere it's his daughter but I does really looks like a dude, I really don't know.

Second video:

I'm Up ( The Drug Song ) from Aris Jerome on Vimeo.

2 comments:

w said...

Yeah I'm real.

hugowittorf said...

Haha! I know you're real and i'm glad you know about good old love. I love the videos!