Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wassup Wit Da Cookies!

I predict South Atlanta rapper Juney Boomdata will be a internet favorite by this summer, or atleast in a few months.. He’s been around for a bit I’d guess, but I haven’t seen him get any major blog love so far. So for whoever checks in do yourself a favor and check this dude out, music that goes, that fucking jams. Fuck, this is an artist that makes swanging music. So here you go, a swangin bunch of songs.. This is just the few I could find in my itunes, and I downloaded pretty much anything I’ve seen, while looking for a Juney mixtape…

My posts gets shorter and shorter, as I choose to post about new music rather then brining up whatever dope old shit I’ve considered not having been zshared or written on enough, now I feel like pretty much everything is on blogs. Specially east coast shit, but now even no-name jams from areas where most people don’t even know about internet, like East Texas and Alabama. So know I don’t really know what to blog about, there being so many sites better updated on what’s new then me, so I’ll just post random shit while drunk, whatever I feel like or as in this case some shit from an artist I really feel needs more shine..

Whatever. Check Juney Boomdata out! So, as said, I've put together a few Juney songs in a zip, no mixing or anything like that...

His biggest hit is probably What’s Up With Da Cookies, which I believe originally had Soulja Boy on it, I haven’t heard that version though… And he was featured on Soulja Boys latest album, from Decemeber.. And then there’s Lil Pussy Poppin with Pastor Troy and Project Pat, which PT just fucking kills. My favorite jam is I’m Da Bomb (almost as good as Bay Area no-name Big Sir Loon’s - Da Bomb)…

1. Pussy Poppin ft Pastor Troy & Project Pat
2. She Love Me
3. Wassup With Da Cookies ft Mistah F.A.B. (Remix)
4. Wassup With Da Pussy ft Tum Tum & Lil Will (Remix)
5. I'm Da Bomb
6. Aquafina - Dj Speedy ft Juney Boomdata
7. Look What I Got - Playaz Circle ft Juney Boomdata
8. I Got Hoes ft Sandman
9. Assume Da Positon
10. Juney In Dis Bitch
11. She Bad
12. Go Head - Soulja Boy ft Juney Boomdata
13. Crank Dat Roy - Juve ft Juney Boomdata & Lil Ru (Remix)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

車燈來看看唷!
情趣用品對一般人來說充滿神秘動人的吸引力,許多人想一窺情趣用品究竟,卻又不敢太過接近,因為這個領域充斥著謠言與標籤、讓許多人深怕一碰及就會讓別人投射以異樣的眼光看待。

如果大家稍微留意一下,不難可以發現一些事,大多人在逛街時對每一間情趣用品店的櫥窗都會向內張望後姍姍離去,有一些人卻是假裝目不斜視的走過。畢竟台灣人的觀念並沒有像國外一樣的開放,所以還無法很公開與光明正大的踏進情趣用品去選購一些情趣用品
 
利用網路購物的方式去選購情趣用品是相當方便的一件事情,可以從網頁上獲得商品的詳細介紹而不必害羞的去詢問店員商品的使用方法,並且在商品的介紹上面也不亞於從店員那獲得的資訊,有些甚至還更詳細一些。
 
在台灣有許多情趣用品訂購網站,從以前只有少樣的情趣用品到今日數百種的情趣用品看來,這種促進閨房之樂的東西已經漸漸地為人們所接受與喜愛。

但以目前的市場來說,絕大部分的情趣用品網站皆以銷售台灣、大陸製造的情趣用品居多。原因很簡單:成本低廉,卻也因此犧牲了品質和安全性!情趣用品是直接與自己和最親密的另一半的身體接觸,為了節省一點點的金錢而選擇品質粗糙的廉價黑心情趣用品,實為相當不智的選擇。

我的站點介紹:情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣情趣,
情趣,
情趣,
情趣,
情趣,
情趣 來看看


a片

二胎房屋是什麼
清境民宿優閒自得的好地方
賣克
要找搬家公司要打哪隻電話
我想買一台二手車來開

我想買一台led車燈很亮
我想買一台led自行車燈很亮

Hugo the Dude said...

Great! Glad to see Juney Boomdata isn't bansihed in China.

although im not really interested in purchaseing any of the led or trucks you offer..

Space Hogg said...

Tack för låtarna, har inte riktigt fastnat för Juney förns "You Get It" läckte härom dan. Fet låt. Ska kolla in den här samlingen ordentligt nu..

sa said...

專業的服務團隊、嚴謹的訓練,秉持為大眾服務的精神為您提供更方便的房屋二胎管道,公會認證的優質首選,合法經營,二胎幫你解決各行各業在資金周轉上的煩惱是您最好的夥伴。